Welcome Гость | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
mass media
LIsДата: Четверг, 12.01.2012, 17:01 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Статус: Offline
What is Mass Media? Is it good or bad? Think of the advantages and disadvantages of the different mass media. Give your reasons.

apple^Дата: Пятница, 13.01.2012, 18:11 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
My favorite mass media is television. I like it because we can receive information, relax and even travel round the world without wasting money. But there are some disadvantages of television. It damages your eyes and sometimes we can learn about the bad side of life
So, Television is good, but not very often
good

Can't but agree with you Apple. Television really damages health , especially eyes. The problem is that you and we, grown-ups, understand it but still watch too much.
But thank you for your message.

Прикрепления: 2523754.gif (10.1 Kb)

NickyДата: Суббота, 14.01.2012, 18:24 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
Welcome to the site, Apple! We hope you will be an active netter of the site. Good luck, Apple!

Petrov072Дата: Среда, 18.01.2012, 21:09 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
My favorite mass media is Internet. I like it because we can receive information.You can read newspapers, learn interesting facts to learn more about their fundamentals hobbies: sports, education, culture, politics and more. The Internet is a global network without which we modern people almost can not live.

;
Can't but agree with you. It must be the most popular mass media among young generation. But we grown-ups try to be up-to-date, too.
You say you use it to receive information. Do you use it for school reports or for something else?

Прикрепления: 3676200.gif (12.8 Kb)

Викуля)Дата: Суббота, 21.01.2012, 15:31 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
As for me I like television best of all. I never miss my favourite TV programme about famous people.Television helps asto study foreign languages at home and keep fit.I really relax watching my favourite television programme.Bat wathing TV I have no time to communicate with relatives and friends.

Hi викуля! I guess television is loosing his position in teaching people foreign languages. Don't you agree?

Прикрепления: 7003630.gif (47.8 Kb)

AnnaДата: Воскресенье, 22.01.2012, 16:23 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
As for me I like radio best of all.I never miss my favourite radio programme about animals .Besides I can hear a lot of good music and interesting info on the radio while doing my homework.

Hope the music doesn't disturb you from doing homework.
Прикрепления: 5591974.gif (7.1 Kb)

NastyaДата: Среда, 25.01.2012, 17:12 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
I think that TV is the most convenient mass media in the world. I like watching BBC programme - the Wild life.I fond of animals. BBC is my favorite TV programme. I like it because this programme helps me relax. I can receive a lot of information about different interesting animals. I try never to miss this very good programme when it is on.

LIsДата: Среда, 25.01.2012, 21:11 | Сообщение # 8
Генерал-лейтенант
Very good Nastya. I mean the BBC. And if you watch the BBC you will watch the channel to improve your English. If you go to the forum LEARNING ENGLISH WITH BBC , you'll find video-lessons, and just news . Good luck to you!

Прикрепления: 7208653.jpg (16.2 Kb)

ADclanДата: Четверг, 26.01.2012, 15:29 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
Television plays a very important role in my life.But I can't say that I spend all my free time glued to the TV-set.I always choose what I want to see.There is usually a cjnsiderable variety of programmes to different tastes.As for me,I prefer news programmes.My favourite channel is "PERVIY"(the First)and my favourite programme on it is "THE OTHER NEWS".It always begins at 2 p.m."THE OTHER NEWS" keeps me well
informed in home and foreign news and evens.To some extend this programme is some kind of entertainment.I like it. wacko surprised

Добавлено (26.01.2012, 15:29)
---------------------------------------------
Excuse me for my mistake-cOnsiderable.

NickyДата: Четверг, 26.01.2012, 20:26 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
Agree ADclan, Channel 1 has a lot of interesting informational programmes. I can't help being surprised your favourite programme is 'The Other News'. It'sreally nice because it has no politics, only positive informational news.

nastushaДата: Четверг, 26.01.2012, 22:00 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
My favorite tv show "hacienda".Her leader Sergey Kolesnikov.In this program he talks about country life and how to make it better.We miss a single issue.I with my mother watch closely for the designers emhody in life interesting ideas,and is being adrised of transmission wen he begins to have something to build.I think that this transfer is interesting not only for us,but those people who like and we use this program for their interests.This is a very interesting transfer!!!!

nastyusha, didn't quite catch what programme you meant. Seems it is interesting though. If you use the advice, then can you download any pictures from your garden?
cranky
Прикрепления: 5302471.gif (0.3 Kb)

PepsiДата: Воскресенье, 29.01.2012, 10:48 | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
I can say that I like watching "Galileo" very much.The host it is programme is Alexandr Pushnoy.I can get a lot of useful information from "Galileo".This TV programme helps me travel round the world without wasting money and I like how the host does his work.Also I can really relax and have fun.I try not to miss it when it is on.

Hope this programme really helps in broadening knowledge in different spheres of life. What about English?
applause

miskazUUДата: Воскресенье, 29.01.2012, 14:28 | Сообщение # 13
Рядовой
In the 21st century TV plays a great role in our life.I can't imagine my life without TV.Sitting at home and not wasting money I can get much useful information and have fun.As to my favourite programme I have a lot of them but the best one is TEKHNO.Watching it we learn a lot of new information about the most modern technologies in the production of different phones,computers,TV-sets,iPads,iPhones and so on.I am always well informed about all this stuff:D biggrin :D biggrin :D biggrin :D biggrin :D

So you are interested in modern technologies, aren't you? Then you will be of great help with this site.

Прикрепления: 8340816.gif (20.6 Kb)

Викуля)Дата: Воскресенье, 29.01.2012, 20:26 | Сообщение # 14
Рядовой
My favourite TV programme is "Minute of glory".In this programme everybody have nearby one minute for show talent. Watching "Minute of glory" I can watch a lot of interesting people, which have much features.I can watch this programme on Sunday. I never miss my favourite TV programme. Watching "Minute of glory" makes me feel better.

perhaps sometime we'll see you in this programme too. Are you ready? Go!
Прикрепления: 2656769.gif (8.9 Kb)

@ntonДата: Понедельник, 30.01.2012, 20:33 | Сообщение # 15
Рядовой
My favorite TV program is Top Gear . It is a shov . During the program quests discuss a lot of interesting auto .

yes, it's a show.Do you have a favourite type of auto? Whic one? and Why? applause

I've never watched this programme. Why are you interested in it? Are you collectig models of autos?

• Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024