Четверг, 27.06.2024, 21:34
Welcome Гость | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Form 4. Help at home
LIsДата: Суббота, 02.01.2021, 22:01 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Статус: Offline
I GreetingGood morning, childrenWe are glad to see our guests here and I hope thatyou’ll show off. But first of all, I hope that you will show that you are great
helpers for your parents and grandparents. I think that you are busy at home to help yourparents.a)    T-P1,P2  Are you busy? Is your father busy?  Is your mother busy?  b)   The beavers are busy too.Let’s remember and sing the songabout the busy beavers. II Phoneticdrill. Before we start speaking about your duties, we’lltrain to pronounce  some words.Say after me, pleaseT – ClIII For ourstories we’ll need the verbs.  Let’srevise them too.1)   Наглядныйанглийский2)   Regular / irregular verbs3)   +-? Look at the table. You know how to work with it. So hope, it won’t bdifficult for you. IV My help aboutthe house1)   Mag usually does her homework andyesterday?    P1,  P2,  P3 2)   Make up matches, please  3)   Now your task is to complete thesentences. 4)   In every family there are duties . domembers of your family have their own duties? (some sentences)Don’t forget that
we don’t need –s when we speak about ourselves.  5)   Say what you like and what you don’tlike to do about the house6)   These are some phrases for you tomake matches. I give you 1 minute to work in pairs and make up mini-dialogues. 7)   Choose one mini-dialogue and add somephrases.   8)   Your stories 9)   Ask your classmates what they didyesterday and say what you have learnt.  10.You are good helpers. This we see. And I am surethat your families are the best. We’ll finish our lesson  with the song about a friendly.  Family V Подведение итогов. Мы  с вами повторили слова.Глаголы. Потренировались в составление разных фраз. Но самое  главное- мы убедились, что вы всезамечательные помощники для своих родителей и будете и дальше помогать им.В качествед\з я прошу вас разместить на сайте ваши сообщения. Чтобы все могли их
прочитать. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiRUF7hvWuM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vfsd07Lofc

• Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024