Четверг, 27.06.2024, 20:47
Welcome Гость | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Smoking is anti-social. Do you agree?
LIsДата: Понедельник, 19.03.2012, 09:34 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Статус: Offline
Smoking is harm not only to you but to the people around you. What is your point of view? happy

ЛеруськаДата: Среда, 21.03.2012, 15:30 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
I think that smoking is bud and anti-social.I think it`s not oniy their business because when they smoke they make harm to other people`s health.I think smokers don`t care about others.Smoking it is dangerous.A person who lives in the same flat with a smoker is a passive smoker.A passive smoker also shortens his live to.

I hope that when you know that smokers cause more harm to passive smokers, you will never stay in the same place where somebody is smoking.

dimonДата: Среда, 21.03.2012, 18:58 | Сообщение # 3
Сержант
Thirty percent of men and 19 percent of women around the world smoke. Children under the age of 15 start smoking every day.A lot of people die from lung cancer heart attacks and other causes,Passive smoking, also known as second-hand smoke, can be just as deadly, especially for children, pregnant women, and non-smoking adults.A passive smoker also shortens his live to.I agree that smoking is anti social.

Good Dima. Hope you will remember it all your life and never smoke.But as far as I know some of your friends smoke. have you ever told them that they made harm to your health if they didn't care for theirs?

DimokДата: Среда, 21.03.2012, 20:29 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Presently smoking it and truth very serious problem. Now not it is less than smokers than smokers.Now try to reduce chances of "simple" smoking, but people continue to smoke despite rools. cry sob sad It is very sad.

Dima, I understand what you wanted to say but, dear one, I can't translate your English into correct English, not saying about Russian.
Please, mind your grammar

dreamДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 15:13 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
Yes smoking is injurious to a person (of course) but some people will absorb this way. I think these people need the help of experts.
We are the Russian people choose sports
Zorov lifestyle we are for HLS
A healthy nation is a healthy nation

Wow! Dream, What is "Zorov"? Perhaps you mean "healthy lifestyle"? Don't think that the verb "absorb" is suitable in this context.

miskazUUДата: Суббота, 24.03.2012, 13:34 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
I don't understand people who do something only because it is done by others or it is cool.And especially if it is harmful for your health.Of course it conerns smoking first of all.It goes without saying smoking results in various dangerous diseases and then DEATH!!!
People who are around smokers are in danger too.Because they breathe in poisonous air.As to me I don't smoke at all and never tried.

LIsДата: Воскресенье, 01.04.2012, 22:00 | Сообщение # 7
Генерал-лейтенант
i am glad that you think taht smoking is harmful. And It is more harmful for those who are near and inhale the smoke. Hope that you will never smoke in your life and stop others from doing it.

ADclanДата: Вторник, 03.04.2012, 17:41 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
Everybody knows that smoking is very harmful for all people but nevertheless lots of people and even children smoke.The health of those people becomes worth and worth. engforschool.ucoz.ru/forum/140-175-1If they don't think about their own health they should think about those who are near and inhale the smoke. As for me I have never smoked.I'm interested in sports.

And we also hope that you will never stay near a smoker when he smokes. And will tell your friends from smoking

• Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024