Welcome Гость | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
I will go to the seaside
dimonДата: Вторник, 10.05.2011, 19:51 | Сообщение # 1
Сержант
Статус: Offline
In summer i with my family will go to the seaside.We will fly by plane.We will stay in a hotel.A mother will sunbathe and i with my brother will swim.In the evening we will go to a laser show.Wewill have a rest a bjrd a cruise ship.We will study history of country.We will go on fishing.I will buy the sjuvenirs for relativts and friends.

LIsДата: Воскресенье, 08.01.2012, 23:22 | Сообщение # 2
Генерал-лейтенант
Good , my friend. But , please , remember, that when you speak about your mother, you shouldn't use the article "A", because she is your mother, not anybody else's. Use "the" or "my": my mother, the mother.
Use 'to go fishing" instead of "to go on fishing" . And mind your spelling, please: souvenirs, relatives. Ok? Good!

ДанилДата: Пятница, 13.01.2012, 16:44 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
Mi family big:mother,father,sister,grandmother,grandfather,dog and cat.In the evening i and father watch the stars.After school i and sister play puzzles.Here is a my family.

Good Данил, thanks for telling us about your family. can you tell us about your pets? What are their names?
Прикрепления: 5961056.gif (14.9 Kb)

tema4kaДата: Пятница, 13.01.2012, 19:01 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Greetings my family consist engforschool.ucoz.ru/forum/10-30-1 of 4 persons это:папа, mum, my little sister Masha, and I Artyom. I live in an excellent family.
Oh, Tema4ka, will you please use English instead of Russian next time? Good!
Прикрепления: 7557756.jpeg (5.4 Kb)

InterLenaДата: Вторник, 17.01.2012, 14:49 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
wink My family is small.I have got a mother and a grandmother. biggrin

Hi Lena. I agree that the family is small but you LOVE each other and it is very important. Wish you good luck. You are a very good girl!

Прикрепления: 2696855.gif (47.8 Kb)

LenaPetrenkoДата: Вторник, 17.01.2012, 14:55 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
My neme is Lena.I am 10.I heve got a family.I hevegot a mother ,a father and brother.My mothe,sneme Julya.My brother,s neme Danya.My father,s name is Seretha engforschool.ucoz.ru/forum/70-78-1#120

Dear Lena! Thank you for the story about your family.

Прикрепления: 3783713.gif (42.3 Kb)

stars^_^Дата: Вторник, 17.01.2012, 15:30 | Сообщение # 7
Сержант
Hello our friends? Our names Nastya and Danila.We have got a family.We have got mother and father.We love our family!!!

Hi stars! Here you are at last! We are glad to see you here! Hope you will improve your English with the help of this site. To start with, don't forget to use the verb TO BE in the sentences like: Our names ARE Nastya and Danila. And use the article "a' - We have got a mother and a father.
Will be waiting for your next messages!
Good luck!

Nastya, you are a great sister!
Прикрепления: 8144729.gif (80.2 Kb)

MarinaДата: Вторник, 17.01.2012, 15:50 | Сообщение # 8
Сержант
Hi,my name is Marina.I have got a mather and father.I love my family!!!

Hi Marina! I see you know now how to change the colour of the letters. Now we are waiting for a longer story from you. You can do it! Just try!
Прикрепления: 8888287.gif (42.8 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал Marina - Вторник, 17.01.2012, 15:52

VyacheslavДата: Вторник, 17.01.2012, 16:30 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
My family is small, i have only mother and dad. My dad's name is Gena, and my mother's name is Natasha. I love my family!

Hi Vyacheslav! I'm glad you are a netter of our site. Your message is interesting and I'm happy your story has few mistakes.

Прикрепления: 7537205.gif (42.4 Kb)

vku4inovДата: Вторник, 17.01.2012, 22:10 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
My family is big, i have got mother, dad and brother. My dad's name is Lesha, and my mother name is Natasha. I love my family!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D

Hi Vlad! welcome to the site! Thank you for the story. It has some mistakes. Don't forget to use "a" : a mother, a father. And also don't forget to say: my mother's name.
Ok? Good! Hope the site will help you to improve your English.

Прикрепления: 4913491.gif (12.8 Kb)

MAXIMДата: Среда, 18.01.2012, 17:15 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
I have a family. My father,my mother,my sister and I. My father and mother are work, my sister and I are pupils. She is sixteen, I am nine[b]

Hi Maxim! Welcome to our site. It's nice your message has few mistakes. Hope you'll be an active netter of the site. Good luck!
Прикрепления: 9980405.gif (22.0 Kb)

DiVeДата: Среда, 18.01.2012, 18:33 | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
I have a big family.My father,my mother,my grandmother,I,my grandfather and my brother.He is four,I am thirteen.

Hi DiVe! Welcome to our site. It's very nice you have a big family. I think you get along with each other. I expect you to be active at our site.

Oh,I have found you Dive! I was looking for you at the Winter Holidays forum and you are here among the youngsters. Don't you remember your homework? lol
Прикрепления: 7270714.gif (11.4 Kb)

ДиманДата: Среда, 18.01.2012, 21:15 | Сообщение # 13
Сержант
Hello,I have got a family.I have got mother , father , grend father,grendmotherand brother.:good: good :good:

Hi Dima! I am waiting from you a longer story with more details. I know you can do it! Practice your English!
Don't forget to use the article: I have got a mother.....
And write the words correctly: grandmother, grandfather

Прикрепления: 4189141.gif (29.1 Kb)

PaukДата: Среда, 18.01.2012, 23:41 | Сообщение # 14
Рядовой
hello I am big family. My father Alekseyi, mother Elena, two small sisters Olya and Tanya,grandfather Nikolayi, grandmother Valentina and I. My father work in factory. My mother teacherin the school. Olya and I are pupils. Tanya go to in the kindergarten. Grandfather and grandmother are pensioners. I love our family!!! heart

Hi Pauk! yes, your family is rather big and you must be a helper to your parents.
As for the mistakes, go to these links:

engforschool.ucoz.ru/forum/10-30-1

engforschool.ucoz.ru/forum/72-87-1
Прикрепления: 8293796.gif (0.6 Kb)

kotenokДата: Четверг, 19.01.2012, 22:30 | Сообщение # 15
Рядовой
My family consists of three people. They are my mum, mu dad and me.
My mums*s name is Oksana.
My dad*s name is Sergey.
My name is Nadya. My family is friendly and merry. surprised

Hi Nadya!Thank you that you
are here! You are a very pleasant person! Hope you will be active.

Прикрепления: 3913816.gif (10.0 Kb)

• Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024