[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
My winter holidays
AnnaДата: Суббота, 14.01.2012, 19:54 | Сообщение # 16
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
My name is Anna.My holidays began on the 26th of December. In the first day of our holidays I and my sister decorated our flat and we also decorated the Christmas tree in the evening.Then we beginto prepare for holiday. In the first day of January we went to celebrateour grandmother and grandfather and next day we went to street festivities at city square.The whole holidays I and my sister were spending much time in the street.I liked my winter holidays very much.

Dear Ann, thank you for your message. I am sure you enjoyed the holidays. Your teacher Nina Grigorievna and I also went to watch fireworks. they were so colourful!
Dear Ann, please go to these links to find out about some mistakes you have made. I hope you will agree with me.

engforschool.ucoz.ru/forum/11-77-1
engforschool.ucoz.ru/forum/70-78-1

Прикрепления: 3472258.gif (4.3 Kb)

ЛеруськаДата: Суббота, 14.01.2012, 21:21 | Сообщение # 17
Рядовой
Winter holidays.
Winter holidays this year were very long. This holidays I had time to do a lot. Some days I went with mum to her work and helped her. On the 31st of December I with mother, father, grandmother, grandfather celebrated holiday at home. After that we went out to christmas tree and watched New Year fireworks. During New Year holidays I skied, played bowling,went to the cinema. So this time I could combine pleasant things with useful ones.

Dear Lera,
Thank you for your message. It was interesting to read. Hope that you will enjoy your next holidays as well.
If you go to this link, you will see what mistake you have made.engforschool.ucoz.ru/forum/32-35-1
Mind №8
Wish you good luck!
Прикрепления: 0564998.gif (4.0 Kb)

NastyaДата: Воскресенье, 15.01.2012, 19:59 | Сообщение # 18
Рядовой
Hello! My name is Nastya.
And now I want to tell you about my wonderful and interesting holidays. Before the New Year my family and I decorated our house and made beautiful Christmas tree. All my big family got together on this holiday. Even my grandmother came to us from the village. We celebrated the New Year at the holiday table. We have a fun and congratulated each other, we watch the New Year programmes on TV. engforschool.ucoz.ru/forum/11-77-1After we went outside to blow up fireworks. On the New Year I went for a walk with my friends. We made a snowmen, engforschool.ucoz.ru/forum/32-35-1 played snowballs, gave presents to each other. We celebrated Chistmas in the village. There were the huge snowdrifts there. My sister and I skated, skied and made the snow angels. It was beautiful. ThesetheNew Year holidays I will remember for a long time.

Very interesting Nastya! Thank you for sharing. Hope you will really remember those holidays!
Прикрепления: 6649705.gif (19.5 Kb)

НаДюШк@Дата: Понедельник, 16.01.2012, 15:51 | Сообщение # 19
Рядовой
My name is Nadia. A winter vacation with friends, i skied, and sledding. Went to theater and film with brothers. angel

Welcome Nadia to the site! Work and improve your English!

Прикрепления: 9791984.gif (2.0 Kb)

nastushaДата: Понедельник, 16.01.2012, 15:54 | Сообщение # 20
Рядовой
Hi!My name is Nastya.My holidays i take in the country.We with my mother decoreted the Christmas tree and my father with my brother dekoreted our house.The celebrated the New Year with my grandmother.On next day come our friends.The New Year we celebrated very remarkably!The 7-th of January we celebrated the Christmas!We skied,skated,made a snowman and cast snowbolls faght!And in naght on Christmas we make a wish!
My holidays i spent very nice!!!
Bye-Bye!!!*

Thank you Nastya. But next time, please, mind your grammar. Hope you will improve your English working on this site.

Прикрепления: 4128879.gif (19.5 Kb)

MarinaДата: Вторник, 17.01.2012, 14:28 | Сообщение # 21
Сержант
Hi,my name is Marina.There comes winter,snow drops out I with friends play snow balls. I have a winter holidays in the country. In the first New Year.In the second Christmas.I like winter holidays.Because I spend them cheerfully!
cranky

Thank Marina for a new story of yours. You are an active netter!
Прикрепления: 4610192.gif (8.9 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал Marina - Вторник, 17.01.2012, 15:00

DiVeДата: Среда, 18.01.2012, 18:21 | Сообщение # 22
Рядовой
My name is Dmitriy.I spent my winter holidays in my country.The New Year I celebrated there.A lot of time i walk on street,skating,ski,ride on snowmobiles.A iot of times i spent on fishing in the river Oka.Winters holidays are favourite for me.

Oh, this is where I have found you Dima ! yes, that was your homework. But my dear, there are some mistakes! First of all: i spent the holidays in the country/ in my village. 2) use Past Simple when you describe past events.engforschool.ucoz.ru/forum/11-77-1
And better to say: I spent a lot of time OK? Good!

Прикрепления: 9145286.gif (19.2 Kb)

NastayДата: Среда, 18.01.2012, 19:10 | Сообщение # 23
Рядовой
Hi! My name is Nastya.I Celebrated New Year in the city with my family.It was very funny!After it,we went to the relatives,we went to the country to visit my grandparents.I went for a walk with my friends ,skated in the lake ,skied in the forest ,played snowballs.I was very nice to spend my holidays with my friends!!!

Добавлено (18.01.2012, 19:10)
---------------------------------------------
Hi! My name is Nastya.I Celebrated New Year in the city with my family.It was very funny!After it,we went to the relatives,we went to the country to visit my grandparents.I went for a walk with my friends ,skated in the lake ,skied in the forest ,played snowballs.I was very nice to spend my holidays with my friends!!!

Good Nastya! Practically no mistakes, but better to skate ON the lake than IN the lake. ok?

Прикрепления: 6533978.gif (16.0 Kb)

stars^_^Дата: Среда, 18.01.2012, 20:02 | Сообщение # 24
Сержант
Hi! We spend vacation together with a family, we celebrate holidays, we have fun and we have a rest!

Good guys that you are so active! I am glad that you celebrate holidays together with the family. You are all very friendly and loving!
Прикрепления: 1361062.gif (33.5 Kb)

NastayДата: Четверг, 19.01.2012, 18:01 | Сообщение # 25
Рядовой
ok

ДиманДата: Воскресенье, 22.01.2012, 20:28 | Сообщение # 26
Сержант
I like winter holidays.

LIsДата: Воскресенье, 22.01.2012, 22:54 | Сообщение # 27
Генерал-лейтенант
Why do you like them Dima? Did you enjoy these winter holidays?

Прикрепления: 2635612.gif (4.7 Kb)

stars^_^Дата: Вторник, 24.01.2012, 20:42 | Сообщение # 28
Сержант
We like winter holidays too!

Why do you like them Stars?

Прикрепления: 5693667.gif (28.7 Kb)

DimokДата: Среда, 25.01.2012, 08:04 | Сообщение # 29
Рядовой
I very love winter holidays, because it is possible whole days to go for a walk, play a computer, sleep and make merry! smile roll good

I agree that holidays are the most exciting time. But never forget to study or revise your school material. Especially English. How DID you spend the holidays?

Прикрепления: 1249577.gif (11.4 Kb)

InterLenaДата: Вторник, 31.01.2012, 11:47 | Сообщение # 30
Рядовой
Hi!My name is Elena ^^ I liked my winter holidays!In my winter holidays, I made a snowmans, play snowballs with my friends, went to the park with my mother smile In the park, the streets are nice.I love winter ^___^ and I loved my winter holidays too!Do you like your winter holidays? biggrin

Hi Lena!I'm glad you liked your winter holidays and spent them very interesting.Did you go to any other place during your winter holidays?
Прикрепления: 8536542.gif (98.2 Kb)

• Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024